Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on StackAllocator::WalkAllocations when there's a memory leak in Play mode
1. Import the attached .unitypackage to a project ("CrashScene.unitypackage")
2. Open Scene "200%"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.6f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.0a6, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7773DB8A0 (Unity) StackAllocator::WalkAllocations
0x00007FF7773E8DF6 (Unity) TLSAllocator::WalkAllocations
0x00007FF7773DF60F (Unity) TLSAllocator::FrameMaintenance
0x00007FF7773BF9B0 (Unity) MemoryManager::FrameMaintenance
0x00007FF777CECB64 (Unity) `InitPlayerLoopCallbacks'::`2'::PostLateUpdateMemoryFrameMaintenanceRegistrator::Forward
0x00007FF777CD6388 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007FF777CD645D (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
- The crash seems to be caused by a memory leak, which in turn when aggressively allocating, often bumps into a SIGSEGV error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version