Search Issue Tracker
Crash on SortByExecutionOrder when changing active platform while upgrading project
How to reproduce:
1. Download the "rolltheball.zip" project from case 1177436
2. If needed, upgrade the project to newest major version (keep the Android active platform)
3. Open the project on newer Unity version (Make sure there is no Android support installed)
4. Click "Swap to default"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Crash reproduces on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a1.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a1.
Not reproducible on: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
- The crash only happens when upgrading to the same major version and changing the active platform.
- The crash doesn't happen if:
- changing the active platform and upgrading project to other major version.
- only changing the active platform and not upgrading the project.
- changing the active platform via Build Settings.
- The crash doesn't happen anymore after crashing once. (The platform is already changed)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler