Search Issue Tracker
Crash on SortByExecutionOrder when changing active platform while upgrading project
How to reproduce:
1. Download the "rolltheball.zip" project from case 1177436
2. If needed, upgrade the project to newest major version (keep the Android active platform)
3. Open the project on newer Unity version (Make sure there is no Android support installed)
4. Click "Swap to default"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Crash reproduces on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a1.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a1.
Not reproducible on: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
- The crash only happens when upgrading to the same major version and changing the active platform.
- The crash doesn't happen if:
- changing the active platform and upgrading project to other major version.
- only changing the active platform and not upgrading the project.
- changing the active platform via Build Settings.
- The crash doesn't happen anymore after crashing once. (The platform is already changed)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #1179631