Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on SortByExecutionOrder after setting up font kerning values when PlayerPrefs.DeleteAll() is called in Start()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Level1" Scene in the "case_1179631repro.zip" Unity project (stored in ownCloud)
2. Enter Play Mode two or three times
3. Observe the crash
Expected result: an error is thrown which details the origin of the
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0a14
Note: not reproducible in versions earlier than 2019.2.0a10 and in streams 2019.3 and 2020.1 due to LWRP errors. Not reliably reproducible in versions earlier than 2019.2.0a14 and 2018.4 due to various package errors. Consistently reproduced on 2019.2.0b1 through 2019.2.4f1. The crash occurs when calling PlayerPrefs.DeleteAll() with the specific project setup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete