Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on SortByExecutionOrder after setting up font kerning values when PlayerPrefs.DeleteAll() is called in Start()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Level1" Scene in the "case_1179631repro.zip" Unity project (stored in ownCloud)
2. Enter Play Mode two or three times
3. Observe the crash
Expected result: an error is thrown which details the origin of the
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0a14
Note: not reproducible in versions earlier than 2019.2.0a10 and in streams 2019.3 and 2020.1 due to LWRP errors. Not reliably reproducible in versions earlier than 2019.2.0a14 and 2018.4 due to various package errors. Consistently reproduced on 2019.2.0b1 through 2019.2.4f1. The crash occurs when calling PlayerPrefs.DeleteAll() with the specific project setup.
Sep 30, 2019 12:07
Probably not the exact same reason but we do have several crashes when building on Android in headless mode since updating to 2019.2. Sometimes it is enough to just retry, sometimes we can only fix it by deleting the Library-Folder...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a7
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0b6
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Fixed in 2019.2.9f1.