Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on Shader::GetLocalKeywordRemap or ShaderLab::Pass::ApplyPass when Trees are painted on a Terrain
1. Open attached project "1254964"
2. Open scene "myscene" and select "Terrain" from the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, press on the Paint Trees tab and select the "Forest_Tree_1B"
4. Left-click on the terrain to paint the trees
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied