Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash on Shader::GetLocalKeywordRemap or ShaderLab::Pass::ApplyPass when Trees are painted on a Terrain
1. Open attached project "1254964"
2. Open scene "myscene" and select "Terrain" from the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, press on the Paint Trees tab and select the "Forest_Tree_1B"
4. Left-click on the terrain to paint the trees
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project