Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture when it is called before the Frame has ended
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Set Game window resolution to "Standalone (1024x768)"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the 'Crash' button
Expected result: Editor does not crash, there is a warning that ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture should only be called once the frame has ended.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
- Could not be tested on 2017.1 and 2017.2, since the above-mentioned method was introduced on 2017.3.
- The issue was not reproducible with OpenGL, or when rendering using integrated Intel graphics card.
(Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.ScreenCapture:CaptureScreenshotAsTexture (int)
(Mono JIT Code) [C:\Users\UnityQA\Desktop\1053476_\Assets\SomeImgui.cs:9] SomeImgui:OnGUI ()
(Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
(mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\mini\mini.c:4937] mono_jit_runtime_invoke
(mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\object.c:2623] mono_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete