Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on ScheduleNavMeshDataUpdate when building NavMeshSurface while another GameObject is far away
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1231244" and load scene "SampleScene"
2. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff61c24fb69 (Unity) ScheduleNavMeshDataUpdate
0x00007ff61c2509db (Unity) NavMeshBuildManager::UpdateNavMeshData
0x00007ff61c2be952 (Unity) NavMeshBuilder_CUSTOM_UpdateNavMeshDataListInternal_Injected
0x0000023cdfd49a1b (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshBuilder:UpdateNavMeshDataListInternal_Injected (UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshData,UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshBuildSettings&,object,UnityEngine.Bounds&)
0x0000023cdfd4996b (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshBuilder:UpdateNavMeshDataListInternal (UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshData,UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshBuildSettings,object,UnityEngine.Bounds)
Note: one GameObject is at (0, 0, 0), the NavMeshSurface is at (-2147484000, -0.5f, -2147484000)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete