Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on RepaintController::RenderPlayMode when setting the Game View Resolution to dimensions with a large difference
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1221822"
2. Open Game View Window
3. Change the Game View Resolution to "crash (81921x10)"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF7D6D7F765 (Unity) RepaintController::RenderPlayModeViewCameras
0x00007FF7D75097FE (Unity) EditorGUIUtility::RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal
0x00007FF7D7D40832 (Unity) EditorGUIUtility_CUSTOM_RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal_Injected
0x00000157D4A84B27 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal_Injected (UnityEngine.RenderTexture,int,UnityEngine.Vector2&,bool,bool)
0x00000157D4A84A63 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal
1. Reproduces when one dimension is set to 81921 - 99999 and the other is set to 10
2. Throws an error on 2019.3.0a7 and earlier "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable