Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on RepaintController::RenderPlayMode when setting the Game View Resolution to dimensions with a large difference
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1221822"
2. Open Game View Window
3. Change the Game View Resolution to "crash (81921x10)"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF7D6D7F765 (Unity) RepaintController::RenderPlayModeViewCameras
0x00007FF7D75097FE (Unity) EditorGUIUtility::RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal
0x00007FF7D7D40832 (Unity) EditorGUIUtility_CUSTOM_RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal_Injected
0x00000157D4A84B27 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal_Injected (UnityEngine.RenderTexture,int,UnityEngine.Vector2&,bool,bool)
0x00000157D4A84A63 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderPlayModeViewCamerasInternal
1. Reproduces when one dimension is set to 81921 - 99999 and the other is set to 10
2. Throws an error on 2019.3.0a7 and earlier "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events