Search Issue Tracker
Crash on RaiseException when calling Debug.Log using a default interface implementation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "1408355crash.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a8
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.31f1 (support for default interface methods was introduced in 2021.2.0a21)
First lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"