Search Issue Tracker
Crash on RaiseException when calling Debug.Log using a default interface implementation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "1408355crash.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a8
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.31f1 (support for default interface methods was introduced in 2021.2.0a21)
First lines of stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)