Search Issue Tracker
crash on playing scene with AudioClip.Create example repeatedly
-e: see title, works fine in windows editor, crashes on osx (tested 10.8.4)
--open attached project or make a new one using http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/AudioClip.Create.html
--run scene repeatedly
--NOTICE eventually the editor will "quit unexpectedly"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar