Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on _platform_memmove$VARIANT$Rosetta when opening an HDRP project on Apple M1
1. Create and open a new HDRP project on Apple M1
-- Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a1
Notes: 2021.2.0a2 does not seem to have an HDRP template, but opening any other HDRP project with this version will still crash.
MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - no reproduction
Mac mini (M1 2020) macOS Big Sur 11.2.1 - reproduction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a16