Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Crash on Physics2D_CUSTOM_GetIgnoreCollision when checking Physics2D.GetIgnoreCollision against a null Collider
1. Open the attached project ("1239208.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.2.0a9
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007ff75827c9fd (Unity) Physics2D_CUSTOM_GetIgnoreCollision
0x0000029420f731dd (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Physics2D:GetIgnoreCollision (UnityEngine.Collider2D,UnityEngine.Collider2D)
0x0000029420f730fb (Mono JIT Code) [NewBehaviourScript.cs:10] NewBehaviourScript:Start ()
0x000002944ef76d00 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits