Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on OptimizeMeshJobData<unsigned short>::OptimizeMeshJob when calling Mesh.Optimize()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mesh_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "GeometeryVisualizer.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play Mode and repeat from step 3
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a2.
The crash happens on line "mesh.Optimize();" HealthHeart.cs:176.
Can't test 2018.1 and 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes