Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on OptimizeMeshJobData<unsigned short>::OptimizeMeshJob when calling Mesh.Optimize()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mesh_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "GeometeryVisualizer.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play Mode and repeat from step 3
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a2.
The crash happens on line "mesh.Optimize();" HealthHeart.cs:176.
Can't test 2018.1 and 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh