Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on OptimizeMeshJobData<unsigned short>::OptimizeMeshJob when calling Mesh.Optimize()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mesh_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "GeometeryVisualizer.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play Mode and repeat from step 3
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a2.
The crash happens on line "mesh.Optimize();" HealthHeart.cs:176.
Can't test 2018.1 and 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode