Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on OptimizeMeshJobData<unsigned short>::OptimizeMeshJob when calling Mesh.Optimize()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mesh_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "GeometeryVisualizer.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play Mode and repeat from step 3
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a2.
The crash happens on line "mesh.Optimize();" HealthHeart.cs:176.
Can't test 2018.1 and 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made