Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on OptimizeMeshJobData<unsigned short>::OptimizeMeshJob when calling Mesh.Optimize()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mesh_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "GeometeryVisualizer.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play Mode and repeat from step 3
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a2.
The crash happens on line "mesh.Optimize();" HealthHeart.cs:176.
Can't test 2018.1 and 2017.4 because of compiler errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete