Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Crash on opening project
Open the attached project in Unity 5.3.4 or Unity 5.4. It crashes after importing all assets. Opening the same project in Unity 5.2 works. Stacktrace seems to point to Multi Scene Editing or Prefab handling as the ones causing the crash.
Reopening the project in a newer version of Unity doesn't crash. Also, deleting the Library folder and reopening the project makes the crash go away as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"