Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Crash on Object::GetCachedScriptingObject when entering Play Mode after missing a reference variable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from the comments
2. Open Scene "WanderingAIScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Error message for missing reference used to be printed in Console
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a17, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0a16
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007FFB9C9EA375 (Unity) Object::GetCachedScriptingObject
0x00007FFB9C896AE6 (Unity) GameObject_CUSTOM_get_transform_Injected
0x000002063D720C7A (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:get_transform_Injected (intptr)
0x000002063D720BB3 (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.GameObject:get_transform ()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform