Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable when opening project or lighting tab
Create a new project.
Close the editor.
Open the project with -force-vulkan.
=> Crashes the editor with the following stack trace:
0x00007FF922706BF7 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF92269AC74 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF798EC40E6 (Unity) optix::PostprocessingStageObj::destroy
0x00007FF798EBDDD4 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::DestroyContext
0x00007FF798EBB491 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::~DenoiserContext
0x00007FF798EBD641 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DLDenoiserAvailable
On D3D11, opening the lighting settings or baking the lighting may trigger this crash if Optix is improperly supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version