Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable when opening project or lighting tab
Create a new project.
Close the editor.
Open the project with -force-vulkan.
=> Crashes the editor with the following stack trace:
0x00007FF922706BF7 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF92269AC74 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF798EC40E6 (Unity) optix::PostprocessingStageObj::destroy
0x00007FF798EBDDD4 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::DestroyContext
0x00007FF798EBB491 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::~DenoiserContext
0x00007FF798EBD641 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DLDenoiserAvailable
On D3D11, opening the lighting settings or baking the lighting may trigger this crash if Optix is improperly supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs