Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable when opening project or lighting tab
Create a new project.
Close the editor.
Open the project with -force-vulkan.
=> Crashes the editor with the following stack trace:
0x00007FF922706BF7 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF92269AC74 (nvoptix) optixQueryFunctionTable
0x00007FF798EC40E6 (Unity) optix::PostprocessingStageObj::destroy
0x00007FF798EBDDD4 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::DestroyContext
0x00007FF798EBB491 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DenoiserContext::~DenoiserContext
0x00007FF798EBD641 (Unity) OptixDLDenoiser::DLDenoiserAvailable
On D3D11, opening the lighting settings or baking the lighting may trigger this crash if Optix is improperly supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode