Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash on "MonoBehaviour::AddImageEffectCallbacksToManagers" when scene is played
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "t4" scene.
3. Editor crashes on:
0x000000014033A342 (Unity) MonoBehaviour::AddImageEffectCallbacksToManagers
0x000000014007552C (Unity) Camera::AwakeFromLoad
0x000000014051AA6A (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokeAwakeFromLoad
0x000000014051ADAE (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::AwakeFromLoad
0x0000000140127461 (Unity) AwakeAndActivateClonedObjects
0x000000014012852F (Unity) InstantiateObject
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Light 2D component does not light the sprite correctly in the Play Mode
- Animator.GetCurrentAnimatorClipInfo() returns an empty list when the Animator is playing the animation
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector