Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on MetaYAML::Write when opening a project with a .meta file conflict
1. Open the user's attached project
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.2.21f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0a3 (project crashes because of case 1307156)
Note: the issue is still reproducible after deleting the Library folder and metafiles that seem to be causing this crash.
Error right before the crash:
GUID [659dc93a3764e164e8dafb2061ff317b] for asset 'Assets/Plugins/PiXYZ/Samples/Advanced Viewer/Effects/AmbientOcclusion.cs.meta' conflicts with:
Assigning a new guid.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/AssetDatabase/Editor/V2/GuidDB.cpp Line: 558)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first