Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on MetaYAML::Write when opening a project with a .meta file conflict
1. Open the user's attached project
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.2.21f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0a3 (project crashes because of case 1307156)
Note: the issue is still reproducible after deleting the Library folder and metafiles that seem to be causing this crash.
Error right before the crash:
GUID [659dc93a3764e164e8dafb2061ff317b] for asset 'Assets/Plugins/PiXYZ/Samples/Advanced Viewer/Effects/AmbientOcclusion.cs.meta' conflicts with:
Assigning a new guid.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/AssetDatabase/Editor/V2/GuidDB.cpp Line: 558)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete