Search Issue Tracker
Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
1. Open the user's attached project
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.3.0a6
- When the Library folder is deleted, if the crash doesn't occur when opening the project, open the "3D Rig" Scene
- Error that is thrown right before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process