Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject when running Photon Bolt server and reloading scene in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "BoltTest.zip"
2. Build project by navigating to File > Build Settings > Build and run
3. In build press key "S", wait for at least a second, and press "R"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007FF9BEA4AE67 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:335] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject
0x00007FF9BEA6A974 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:147] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::TraverseObjects
0x00007FF9BEA4F770 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:492] il2cpp::vm::Liveness::FromStatics
0x00007FF9C045E2FB (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
1. Crash reproduces only in Build, does not reproduce in Editor
2. Crash reproduces only with IL2CPP, does not reproduce with Mono
3. "Player.log" attached in the edit section
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR