Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject when running Photon Bolt server and reloading scene in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "BoltTest.zip"
2. Build project by navigating to File > Build Settings > Build and run
3. In build press key "S", wait for at least a second, and press "R"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007FF9BEA4AE67 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:335] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject
0x00007FF9BEA6A974 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:147] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::TraverseObjects
0x00007FF9BEA4F770 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:492] il2cpp::vm::Liveness::FromStatics
0x00007FF9C045E2FB (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
1. Crash reproduces only in Build, does not reproduce in Editor
2. Crash reproduces only with IL2CPP, does not reproduce with Mono
3. "Player.log" attached in the edit section
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened