Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject when running Photon Bolt server and reloading scene in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "BoltTest.zip"
2. Build project by navigating to File > Build Settings > Build and run
3. In build press key "S", wait for at least a second, and press "R"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007FF9BEA4AE67 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:335] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject
0x00007FF9BEA6A974 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:147] il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::TraverseObjects
0x00007FF9BEA4F770 (GameAssembly) [C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.4.21f1_b76dac84db26\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp\vm\Liveness.cpp:492] il2cpp::vm::Liveness::FromStatics
0x00007FF9C045E2FB (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
1. Crash reproduces only in Build, does not reproduce in Editor
2. Crash reproduces only with IL2CPP, does not reproduce with Mono
3. "Player.log" attached in the edit section
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator