Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon when building project for DX12
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "Ritter.DX12Crash.zip"
2. In the Toolbar navigate to "Build" -> "Build..."
3. Select "Full Asset Bundles" under "Asset bundles", "Developer" under "Build Type"
4. Build the project by selecting "Build"
5. Run "Ritter-DirectX12.bat" in the build folder
Reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2021.1.19f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a7 (Packages used or methods aren't compatible)
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FFA5047FC10 (UnityPlayer) GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon
0x00007FFA5047F0C1 (UnityPlayer) GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffers
0x00007FFA516B1B7A (UnityPlayer) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FFA516B3CED (UnityPlayer) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FFA516B3DE5 (UnityPlayer) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FFA50E15ACD (UnityPlayer) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true