Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GC_mark_from when main camera view is set to see a terrain
1. Create a new project based on HDRP template
2. Create a new scene (do not use the default sample scene)
3. Import the terrain.unitypackage into Editor
4. Drag the prefab "Terrain_x10_y04" into the empty new scene
5. Adjust the main camera, let the camera see the whole terrain from topside down
Actual result: As soon as the camera sees the prefab, the editor crashes.
Expected result: Should not crash
Reproduced on: 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible on: 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.0b11
Note: happens only on Mac, can't reproduce on windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"