Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
1. Open attached project "1280054"
2. Open scene "numbers"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "GUI"
4. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a14
Error right before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU