Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
1. Open attached project "1280054"
2. Open scene "numbers"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "GUI"
4. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a14
Error right before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes