Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
1. Open attached project "1280054"
2. Open scene "numbers"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "GUI"
4. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a14
Error right before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b10
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.13f1