Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
1. Open attached project "1280054"
2. Open scene "numbers"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "GUI"
4. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a14
Error right before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline