Search Issue Tracker
Crash on FMOD::DSPI::getNumInputs after adjusting sound
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Play 04_Gameplay scene
3. Adjust computer sound
4. Try to play game
5. Repeat 3-4 steps while in a playmode
Expected result: Game shouldn't crash.
Actual result: Game crashes in both editor and build.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2021.2.0b5, 2020.3.15f1.
This happens not everytime, sometimes it need time to face crash.
Reproduced only on MacOS.
It is easier to reproduce this crash in build than in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed