Search Issue Tracker
Crash on FMOD::DSPI::getNumInputs after adjusting sound
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Play 04_Gameplay scene
3. Adjust computer sound
4. Try to play game
5. Repeat 3-4 steps while in a playmode
Expected result: Game shouldn't crash.
Actual result: Game crashes in both editor and build.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2021.2.0b5, 2020.3.15f1.
This happens not everytime, sometimes it need time to face crash.
Reproduced only on MacOS.
It is easier to reproduce this crash in build than in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications