Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash on "DirectorManager::ExecuteStage" when an animation key tries to activate a gameobject which has animator attached to it
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Scenes > AnimationCrash" scene.
3. Unity crashes with:
0x00000001401F4445 (Unity) DirectorManager::ExecuteStage
0x00000001404517AE (Unity) PlayerLoop
0x0000000140BB3B95 (Unity) Application::UpdateScene
0x0000000140BB50A9 (Unity) Application::UpdateSceneIfNeeded
0x0000000140BBCB1C (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x0000000140E053CC (Unity) FindMonoBinaryToUse
0x0000000140E069F1 (Unity) WinMain
0x00000001415C4884 (Unity) read
0x00007FFF40C98102 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
Regression introduced in: 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform