Search Issue Tracker
Crash on compute_class_bitmap when using [DidReloadScripts] in Generic class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "CrashOnScriptsReload.zip" project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1,
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12.
In fixed versions an error is thrown: Method 'DBDatabaseBuilderBase`1:OnScriptsReloaded ()' cannot be used for [DidReloadScripts] callback because class 'DBDatabaseBuilderBase`1' is an open generic type.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`