Search Issue Tracker
Crash on compute_class_bitmap when using [DidReloadScripts] in Generic class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "CrashOnScriptsReload.zip" project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1,
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12.
In fixed versions an error is thrown: Method 'DBDatabaseBuilderBase`1:OnScriptsReloaded ()' cannot be used for [DidReloadScripts] callback because class 'DBDatabaseBuilderBase`1' is an open generic type.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model