Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on CastFilter::preFilter when calling Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc with radius of float.MaxValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, , 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a5,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc(Vector3.zero, float.MaxValue, colliders, layerMask);" PhysicsOverlapTest.cs: 18.
The crash doesn't happen if GameObjects are not destroyed.
fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background