Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on CastFilter::preFilter when calling Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc with radius of float.MaxValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, , 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a5,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc(Vector3.zero, float.MaxValue, colliders, layerMask);" PhysicsOverlapTest.cs: 18.
The crash doesn't happen if GameObjects are not destroyed.
fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up