Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on CastFilter::preFilter when calling Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc with radius of float.MaxValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, , 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a5,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc(Vector3.zero, float.MaxValue, colliders, layerMask);" PhysicsOverlapTest.cs: 18.
The crash doesn't happen if GameObjects are not destroyed.
fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager