Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on CastFilter::preFilter when calling Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc with radius of float.MaxValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, , 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a5,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc(Vector3.zero, float.MaxValue, colliders, layerMask);" PhysicsOverlapTest.cs: 18.
The crash doesn't happen if GameObjects are not destroyed.
fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build