Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on CastFilter::preFilter when calling Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc with radius of float.MaxValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, , 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a5,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "Physics.OverlapSphereNonAlloc(Vector3.zero, float.MaxValue, colliders, layerMask);" PhysicsOverlapTest.cs: 18.
The crash doesn't happen if GameObjects are not destroyed.
fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build