Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources when restarting the editor after switching to HDRP + DXR
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Go to Window > Render Pipeline > HD Render Pipeline Wizard
3. Select the "HDRP + DXR" tab and press "Fix All"
4. Press "Restart Editor"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b12 (10.1.0), 2020.2.0f1 (10.2.2), 2021.1.0a4 (10.1.0), 2021.1.0a10 (11.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1 (7.3.1), 2020.1.17f1 (8.3.1), 2020.2.0b11 (10.1.0), 2021.1.0a1 (8.1.0), 2021.1.0a3 (10.1.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (no HD Render Pipeline Wizard)
- Manually changing the Graphics API to Direct3D12 in the Player settings before switching to HDRP + DXR
- Deleting the Library folder after the project has already crashed
- Some users have mentioned that updating their drivers also fixed this issue
GeForce GTX 1080, 460.79 drivers
Could not reproduce with:
RTX 2070, 457.30 drivers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source