Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
Crash on block_remove when initiating a drag and closing the window from which the drag originated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1221016.zip")
2. Use Shift + O to open the Window in the Scene View
3. Click on the window and try dragging (repeat this until the crash reproduces, usually takes less than 10 tries, occasionally up to 20)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF6D9F39F22 (Unity) block_remove
0x00007FF6D9F3A384 (Unity) tlsf_free
0x00007FF6D8398F88 (Unity) DynamicHeapAllocator::Deallocate
0x00007FF6D8394CC5 (Unity) DualThreadAllocator<DynamicHeapAllocator>::TryDeallocate
0x00007FF6D837938C (Unity) MemoryManager::Deallocate
- The issue reproduces on the first try in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, later versions usually require a few tries
Crashes on Mac, Windows, and freezes Editor UI on Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy