Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2018.4
Crash on AudioSource::Stop when exiting Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "audiocrash.zip" project
2. Open the "testEffect.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. If Unity didn't crash, repeat steps 3-4
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string