Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Crash on AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime when entering Play mode
1. Open the user's attached "mixer-test.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0f1 ("Assertion failed on expression: 'exposedParameterCacheSize == constantExposedParameterCount'" error while trying to load the Prefab with Audio Mixers)
- The crash does not reproduce if the project needs to regenerate Library (either by deleting the Library folder before opening the project or calling Reimport All).
- If the crash does not reproduce close and open the user's project again.
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff7c03a084f (Unity) AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime
0x00007ff7c03af895 (Unity) AudioMixer::SetupGroups
0x00007ff7c03b1979 (Unity) AudioMixer::UpdateMuteSolo
0x00007ff7c03a0857 (Unity) AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime
0x00007ff7c03a174e (Unity) AudioMixer::ForceUpdateInEditor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue