Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on AudioManager::Update if video is playing when loading scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "AudioManagerUpdate Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "VideoIntroduccion.unity" scene
2. Press Play
3. Press Space
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0a4.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.9f2.
fixed in 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode