Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on AudioManager::FixedUpdate when Starting Play mode after previewing an Audio Track in the Timeline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1162906.zip"
2. Open the Timeline window
3. Select TL GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press the Play button in the Timeline window to preview the Audio Source
5. Stop the preview after warnings are logged in the Console
6. Start Play mode
Expected result: Play mode starts
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
The GameObject which is used as an Audio Source in the Timeline's Audio Track must have a Rigidbody component attached for the crash to reproduce
Deleting the Audio Source GameObject after step 5 will result in a crash with a different stack trace
Exiting Unity after step 5 will result in a crash with a different stack trace
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build