Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on AssetResolveTracker::Track when performing API Update after importing plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "Odin.unitypackage" package
3. Press "Okay" in API Updater dialog
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
Unity 2018 and 2017.4 freezes on opening.
Unity 2019 hard crashes on the opening of the project (Unity doesn't crash when importing the package since Unity doesn't ask to update API).
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file