Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on AssetResolveTracker::Track when performing API Update after importing plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "Odin.unitypackage" package
3. Press "Okay" in API Updater dialog
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
Unity 2018 and 2017.4 freezes on opening.
Unity 2019 hard crashes on the opening of the project (Unity doesn't crash when importing the package since Unity doesn't ask to update API).
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source