Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on AssetResolveTracker::Track when performing API Update after importing plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "Odin.unitypackage" package
3. Press "Okay" in API Updater dialog
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
Unity 2018 and 2017.4 freezes on opening.
Unity 2019 hard crashes on the opening of the project (Unity doesn't crash when importing the package since Unity doesn't ask to update API).
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected