Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on AssetResolveTracker::Track when performing API Update after importing plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "Odin.unitypackage" package
3. Press "Okay" in API Updater dialog
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
Unity 2018 and 2017.4 freezes on opening.
Unity 2019 hard crashes on the opening of the project (Unity doesn't crash when importing the package since Unity doesn't ask to update API).
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL