Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on AssetResolveTracker::Track when performing API Update after importing plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "Odin.unitypackage" package
3. Press "Okay" in API Updater dialog
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
Unity 2018 and 2017.4 freezes on opening.
Unity 2019 hard crashes on the opening of the project (Unity doesn't crash when importing the package since Unity doesn't ask to update API).
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode