Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on `anonymous namespace'::TryNamingFBOFromAttachments after leaving the editor idle for a few hours
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera" and set its Clear Flags to "Don't Clear"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Leave the editor idle for a few hours (can take up to 8h)
-- observe crash
Reproduced with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.2.0a18
--Project is using OpenGLCore
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 446.14 drivers
-Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2145 CPU @ 3.70GHz
-Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh