Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on `anonymous namespace'::TryNamingFBOFromAttachments after leaving the editor idle for a few hours
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera" and set its Clear Flags to "Don't Clear"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Leave the editor idle for a few hours (can take up to 8h)
-- observe crash
Reproduced with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.2.0a18
--Project is using OpenGLCore
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 446.14 drivers
-Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2145 CPU @ 3.70GHz
-Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete