Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Crash on `anonymous namespace'::TryNamingFBOFromAttachments after leaving the editor idle for a few hours
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera" and set its Clear Flags to "Don't Clear"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Leave the editor idle for a few hours (can take up to 8h)
-- observe crash
Reproduced with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.2.0a18
--Project is using OpenGLCore
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 446.14 drivers
-Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2145 CPU @ 3.70GHz
-Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window