Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on `anonymous namespace'::TryNamingFBOFromAttachments after leaving the editor idle for a few hours
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera" and set its Clear Flags to "Don't Clear"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Leave the editor idle for a few hours (can take up to 8h)
-- observe crash
Reproduced with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.2.0a18
--Project is using OpenGLCore
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 446.14 drivers
-Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2145 CPU @ 3.70GHz
-Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker