Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash on AnchoredJoint2D::ConfigureAnchors when opening a scene containing GameObject with Joints but without Rigidbodies
1. Open the attached project ("1272231.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.2.0a21
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF6182E9D6F (Unity) AnchoredJoint2D::ConfigureAnchors
0x00007FF61830207B (Unity) SpringJoint2D::Create
0x00007FF618310349 (Unity) Joint2D::AwakeFromLoad
0x00007FF6183007AD (Unity) SpringJoint2D::AwakeFromLoad
0x00007FF617DB58E7 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokePersistentManagerAwake
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string