Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash occurs when variable accessibility is changed from public to private (or vice versa). Material::SetFloatArray
1. Open Project
2. Open "ImageFlip.cs"
3. Make sure that variable at line 11 is set to public
like this: public Material _material;
4. Open Game view (do not start)
5. Click a few times on the screen if needed
6. Crash should occur
7. If it does not crash make variable not public, like this "Material _material;"
8. Do 4 and 5 steps again
9. Crash should occur
Expected behaviour: Error is thrown as script and shader are unfinished.
Actual result: When accessibility of variable _material is changed, crash occurs.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0b10
Regression introduced: Unity 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly