Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash occurs when variable accessibility is changed from public to private (or vice versa). Material::SetFloatArray
1. Open Project
2. Open "ImageFlip.cs"
3. Make sure that variable at line 11 is set to public
like this: public Material _material;
4. Open Game view (do not start)
5. Click a few times on the screen if needed
6. Crash should occur
7. If it does not crash make variable not public, like this "Material _material;"
8. Do 4 and 5 steps again
9. Crash should occur
Expected behaviour: Error is thrown as script and shader are unfinished.
Actual result: When accessibility of variable _material is changed, crash occurs.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0b10
Regression introduced: Unity 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis