Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Crash occurs when the BlockSplosion title GameObjects explode
1. Open the BlockSplosion sample in the Unity Editor.
2. Switch platform to Android.
3. Install the "Oculus\VR" (Oculus Utilities) portion of the "Oculus Integrations" package from the Asset Store. (Compiler errors occur if this is not installed)
4. Set "Single Pass" in the "Stereo Rendering Mode" setting in "Player Settings -> XR Settings".
6. Run on an Oculus mobile device (such as the Oculus Go).
Crash occurs at the title screen.
Crash does not occur.
This issue has started occurring since 2019.1.0b10 and occurs in 2019.1.0f2.
Disabling the particle systems or multiview make the crash go away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4