Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in UI::Canvas::MarkAllNestedCanvasesDirty() when exiting a scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait 2 seconds for the initial animation to end
4. Click "Back" icon at top-left of play mode
5. Exit Play Mode
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Did not reproduce in: 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.6
Note: attached editor logs of 5.6 and 2017 versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit