Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Crash in Transform::GetSiblingIndex when deleting child GameObject of Prefabs Instance and applying changes to original Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PrefabCrash" project
2. Drag and drop "Options" Prefab to Hierarchy
3. Expand "Options" Prefab and delete its child GameObject "OptionSelection" to break its Prefab instance
4. Apply the changes to "Options" Prefab
Expected result: Changes to "Options" Prefab are applied and its reverted to Prefab instance
Actual result: Crash occurs
Regression introduced in - 2017.2.0a2
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3
Fixed in 2017.3.0b3
Backported to 2017.2 and 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab