Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash in SpookyHash::Short when marking a model loaded from Asset Bundles as 'Static'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AssetBundleTest)
2. In the Menu bar select Test > Load
3. In the Hierarchy window expand 'armchair003A(Clone)' to reveal child 'armchair003'
4. Select 'armchair003' and mark it as 'Static'
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0a5(Asset Bundle serialized with a newer version of Unity)
Related to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1205313/, but most likely not a duplicate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker