Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination
1. Attempt to open the attached project (or "Tilt Brush Landscape" scene);
2. Remove "crystal.mat" material from the Assets folder;
3. Open the attached project.
Expected result: Unity does not crash when opening a scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2.
Regression introduced on version: 2017.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected