Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination
1. Attempt to open the attached project (or "Tilt Brush Landscape" scene);
2. Remove "crystal.mat" material from the Assets folder;
3. Open the attached project.
Expected result: Unity does not crash when opening a scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2.
Regression introduced on version: 2017.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors