Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination
1. Attempt to open the attached project (or "Tilt Brush Landscape" scene);
2. Remove "crystal.mat" material from the Assets folder;
3. Open the attached project.
Expected result: Unity does not crash when opening a scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2.
Regression introduced on version: 2017.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed