Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination
1. Attempt to open the attached project (or "Tilt Brush Landscape" scene);
2. Remove "crystal.mat" material from the Assets folder;
3. Open the attached project.
Expected result: Unity does not crash when opening a scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2.
Regression introduced on version: 2017.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property