Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<0> when initiating WWW.assetBundle in the Main script
1. Open attached project;
2. Run the "SimpleSample scene";
3. Crash occurs
Actual result: Unity crashes when Play mode is entered
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced in: 2017.2.a1; 2017.1.0b7; 5.6.1p1; 5.6.0f3;
5.5.3p4 has too many errors to run the scene.
Note: When commenting 63 and 64 lines in Main.cs, Unity editor doesn't crash after entering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted