Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<0> when initiating WWW.assetBundle in the Main script
1. Open attached project;
2. Run the "SimpleSample scene";
3. Crash occurs
Actual result: Unity crashes when Play mode is entered
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced in: 2017.2.a1; 2017.1.0b7; 5.6.1p1; 5.6.0f3;
5.5.3p4 has too many errors to run the scene.
Note: When commenting 63 and 64 lines in Main.cs, Unity editor doesn't crash after entering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default