Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<0> when initiating WWW.assetBundle in the Main script
1. Open attached project;
2. Run the "SimpleSample scene";
3. Crash occurs
Actual result: Unity crashes when Play mode is entered
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced in: 2017.2.a1; 2017.1.0b7; 5.6.1p1; 5.6.0f3;
5.5.3p4 has too many errors to run the scene.
Note: When commenting 63 and 64 lines in Main.cs, Unity editor doesn't crash after entering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused