Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<0> when initiating WWW.assetBundle in the Main script
1. Open attached project;
2. Run the "SimpleSample scene";
3. Crash occurs
Actual result: Unity crashes when Play mode is entered
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced in: 2017.2.a1; 2017.1.0b7; 5.6.1p1; 5.6.0f3;
5.5.3p4 has too many errors to run the scene.
Note: When commenting 63 and 64 lines in Main.cs, Unity editor doesn't crash after entering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets