Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<0> when initiating WWW.assetBundle in the Main script
1. Open attached project;
2. Run the "SimpleSample scene";
3. Crash occurs
Actual result: Unity crashes when Play mode is entered
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced in: 2017.2.a1; 2017.1.0b7; 5.6.1p1; 5.6.0f3;
5.5.3p4 has too many errors to run the scene.
Note: When commenting 63 and 64 lines in Main.cs, Unity editor doesn't crash after entering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build