Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash in NavMeshManager on Mobile with IL2CPP when using NavMeshComponents
1. Open the attached project;
2. Switch platfom to iOS or Android;
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
4. Re-bake the NavMesh (Island scene hierarchy > Island Level > Logic > NavMesh > NavMeshSurface component > Bake);
5. Build and run Island scene on mobile devices.
Result: the scene crashes on load
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a12
Notes: still crashes after re-baking NavMesh data
Until a final fix is provided there are two workarounds that might help in this situation:
1. Disable "Engine Code Stripping" from the player settings of the Android/iOS build.
2. Bake and save at least one (small) static NavMesh somewhere in the scene. This will prevent the stripping of some important NavMesh-related code from the build.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded