Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash in NavMeshManager on Mobile with IL2CPP when using NavMeshComponents
1. Open the attached project;
2. Switch platfom to iOS or Android;
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
4. Re-bake the NavMesh (Island scene hierarchy > Island Level > Logic > NavMesh > NavMeshSurface component > Bake);
5. Build and run Island scene on mobile devices.
Result: the scene crashes on load
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a12
Notes: still crashes after re-baking NavMesh data
Until a final fix is provided there are two workarounds that might help in this situation:
1. Disable "Engine Code Stripping" from the player settings of the Android/iOS build.
2. Bake and save at least one (small) static NavMesh somewhere in the scene. This will prevent the stripping of some important NavMesh-related code from the build.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right