Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash in "mono_jit_runtime_invoke" after scripts are reloaded while Timeline with signals is playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open any script in the project
5. Edit the script (e.g. add a new line) and save to force script recompilation
6. Go back to the editor and wait for script reload
Reproduced with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Didn't reproduce with: 2019.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string