Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash in GetRenderManager when going underwater and looking up to the surface of the water
1. Open attached Unity project "1.zip"
2. Open "1" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Walk to the water source and go underwater
5. Look up to the surface
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2
Note: Project does not open on 2017.2.0b1 because of an error (see attached picture "2017.2error.png")
Fixed in - 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform