Search Issue Tracker
Crash in editor upon cancelling license management
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Editor
2. Go to Help > Manage License
3. Click on Manual activation
4. Click on Load license
5. Close the dialog by X or by clicking on Cancel
6. Unity crashes
Reproduces on Win8.1, Win10.
Not reproducible on OS X 10.11.
Regression since 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders