Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash in CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface after generating lighting with UV Charts visualisation mode on
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1TerrainSimple' scene;
2. Open Lighting window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Press 'Generate Lighting' button in the Lighting window.
Editor crashes. Last calls from the stacktrace:
0x00007FFE5B3BC029 (d3d11) CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface
0x000000014214E0BB (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw
0x00000001421547DB (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffers
0x00000001421CB8B8 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00000001421CE75B (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00000001421CE894 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x0000000140A6D528 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFE64724334 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFE64A2F881 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.2.0a2.
Editor doesn't crash after pressing 'Generate lighting' button.
- Reproducible in Unity 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in Unity 2018.2.0a1;
- Reproducible on Windows and Mac;
- Crash happens always with Realtime GI is checked; nщt happens with Baked GI;
- Not reproducible when other editor visualizations are set (Albedo, Lit Clustering, etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values