Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Crash in BuildAudioMixerConstant when undoing duplication of mixer group
1. Create Audio Mixer
2. Add new group to Master group
3. Add another new group to the previous group (Group hierarchy should look like this: Master -> New Group -> New Group)
4. Duplicate the child group of New Group
5. Add a new child to the Group.
6. Remove the newly added child.
7. Press Command + Z to undo/ in case of Windows - Ctr+Z
8. Editor crashes
Reproducible:[OSX] 2017.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a2
Reproducible with Windows: 2017.3.0b4,2017.3.0b5,2017.3.0b6,2017.3.0b7,2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2,2018.1.0a3,2018.1.0a4
Stable with [Windows] 2017.2.0f3
Expected Result: Editor should not crash in case of undo actions.
Actual Result: After duplicating the child group and adding the new child to it and then removing it causes the editor crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start