Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Crash in BuildAudioMixerConstant when undoing duplication of mixer group
1. Create Audio Mixer
2. Add new group to Master group
3. Add another new group to the previous group (Group hierarchy should look like this: Master -> New Group -> New Group)
4. Duplicate the child group of New Group
5. Add a new child to the Group.
6. Remove the newly added child.
7. Press Command + Z to undo/ in case of Windows - Ctr+Z
8. Editor crashes
Reproducible:[OSX] 2017.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a2
Reproducible with Windows: 2017.3.0b4,2017.3.0b5,2017.3.0b6,2017.3.0b7,2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2,2018.1.0a3,2018.1.0a4
Stable with [Windows] 2017.2.0f3
Expected Result: Editor should not crash in case of undo actions.
Actual Result: After duplicating the child group and adding the new child to it and then removing it causes the editor crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted