Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Crash in BuildAudioMixerConstant when undoing duplication of mixer group
1. Create Audio Mixer
2. Add new group to Master group
3. Add another new group to the previous group (Group hierarchy should look like this: Master -> New Group -> New Group)
4. Duplicate the child group of New Group
5. Add a new child to the Group.
6. Remove the newly added child.
7. Press Command + Z to undo/ in case of Windows - Ctr+Z
8. Editor crashes
Reproducible:[OSX] 2017.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a2
Reproducible with Windows: 2017.3.0b4,2017.3.0b5,2017.3.0b6,2017.3.0b7,2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2,2018.1.0a3,2018.1.0a4
Stable with [Windows] 2017.2.0f3
Expected Result: Editor should not crash in case of undo actions.
Actual Result: After duplicating the child group and adding the new child to it and then removing it causes the editor crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned