Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Crash in BuildAudioMixerConstant when undoing duplication of mixer group
1. Create Audio Mixer
2. Add new group to Master group
3. Add another new group to the previous group (Group hierarchy should look like this: Master -> New Group -> New Group)
4. Duplicate the child group of New Group
5. Add a new child to the Group.
6. Remove the newly added child.
7. Press Command + Z to undo/ in case of Windows - Ctr+Z
8. Editor crashes
Reproducible:[OSX] 2017.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a2
Reproducible with Windows: 2017.3.0b4,2017.3.0b5,2017.3.0b6,2017.3.0b7,2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2,2018.1.0a3,2018.1.0a4
Stable with [Windows] 2017.2.0f3
Expected Result: Editor should not crash in case of undo actions.
Actual Result: After duplicating the child group and adding the new child to it and then removing it causes the editor crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state