Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Crash in BuildAudioMixerConstant when undoing duplication of mixer group
1. Create Audio Mixer
2. Add new group to Master group
3. Add another new group to the previous group (Group hierarchy should look like this: Master -> New Group -> New Group)
4. Duplicate the child group of New Group
5. Add a new child to the Group.
6. Remove the newly added child.
7. Press Command + Z to undo/ in case of Windows - Ctr+Z
8. Editor crashes
Reproducible:[OSX] 2017.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a2
Reproducible with Windows: 2017.3.0b4,2017.3.0b5,2017.3.0b6,2017.3.0b7,2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2,2018.1.0a3,2018.1.0a4
Stable with [Windows] 2017.2.0f3
Expected Result: Editor should not crash in case of undo actions.
Actual Result: After duplicating the child group and adding the new child to it and then removing it causes the editor crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform