Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash in BezierCurve::NormalPoint when calling UnityEditor.Handles.MakeBezierPoints() with a division of 0
- Open "scene"
- Select "GameObject"
- Change the "Division" parameter to 0
- Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing