Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in BezierCurve::NormalPoint when calling UnityEditor.Handles.MakeBezierPoints() with a division of 0
- Open "scene"
- Select "GameObject"
- Change the "Division" parameter to 0
- Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number