Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in BezierCurve::NormalPoint when calling UnityEditor.Handles.MakeBezierPoints() with a division of 0
- Open "scene"
- Select "GameObject"
- Change the "Division" parameter to 0
- Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)