Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash in BezierCurve::NormalPoint when calling UnityEditor.Handles.MakeBezierPoints() with a division of 0
- Open "scene"
- Select "GameObject"
- Change the "Division" parameter to 0
- Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player