Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash in BezierCurve::NormalPoint when calling UnityEditor.Handles.MakeBezierPoints() with a division of 0
- Open "scene"
- Select "GameObject"
- Change the "Division" parameter to 0
- Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Humanoid Translate DoF offset incorrect when used through Timeline (in contrast with Mecanim)
- Editor crashes after a while of playing